Pages

Thursday, September 23, 2010

Free Laptop in great condition


I've been trying to figure out what to do with my old Dell Inspiron Laptop.  First I checked Buy-back quotes and the value was a meager $70.  I knew this laptop was worth a lot more than that, but could I get someone to buy it for its actual value, probably not.  So, I was in a predicament. Then I got to thinking, it may not be worth much to me, but it could be useful to another person.  Donating the laptop to someone in need sounded like a noble idea to me.  So, I propose to you, reader of my blog who do you know that could really use a laptop? Send me an email stating in one paragraph why you could really use this laptop and I will gladly give you it, no strings attached.  Email me at TrustMeMayne@gmail.com

3 comments:

  1. Hi, my name is John Palm, I am interested in the laptop that you are donating. I am the owner of Computer Nerds Inc. If you were to make the donation I could then offer you a receipt for tax purposes. Then you would get close to it's full value.

    Thanks,

    John
    www.computernerdsstore.com
    267 584 6009

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi my name is Desiree, and i 'm interested in the laptop. i'm a young single mother in college, just started. it would be very helpful to me and my children. so i could spend more time at home and less at school.please email me. thank you

    dutch6696@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Out of a dozen people Desiree got the laptop. Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete